James A. Brennan Memorial Humane Society
437 Nine Mile Tree Rd
Monday from 12:00 to 3:00
Wednesday from 12:00 to 3:00
Thursday from 12:00 to 3:00
Friday from 12:00 to 3:00
Saturday from 12:00 to 3:00
Sunday 11am to 2pm
TUESDAYS WE ARE CLOSED TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
The James A. Brennan Memorial Humane Society is a non-profit
This shelter serves the surroundin
- Provides shelter, food, water, medical care and safety to stray, homeless and unwanted cats and dogs.
- Helps families find new animal companion.
- Returns lost pets to their owners.
- Teaches humane education in schools, kindness towards animals: safety around animals, the link between animal cruelty and violence against humans and builds self-confi
- Has the most aggressive
Spay/ Neuter Program for low income families in Fulton County.
- Pet Food Bank for Seniors in Fulton County, helping seniors with financial difficulti
es feeding their companions .
- Girl Scouts merit badge programs.
e School Program, providing work-study opporuniti es for students .
- Advocates for Animal Law at the State and Federal levels.
- Perhaps most importantl
y the Brennan Humane Society provides a tangible example of humane ethics and compassion for all living creatures.
Comments are closed